Jokerise with CycleGAN
Not sure if Joker face would look good on you for Halloween? Try jokeriser!
There is a another repository which implements this project as a web service.
You can also jokerise your photo in the web service
$ git clone https://github.com/junkwhinger/jokerise.git $ cd jokerise $ pip install -e . # python version >= 3.6
How to jokerise
# image $ ./demo.py --input samples/joaquin.jpg # video $ ./demo.py --input samples/joaquin.mp4 # webcam $ ./demo.py --webcam # wanna see original & tranlsated version side by side? $ ./demo.py --webcam --show-original
- Works well on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS and OSX environment.
- Not sure about other platforms.
- Python version >= 3.6
CycleGAN Training Details
- Joaquin Phoenix's and Heath Ledger's joker faces from Google (300 images)
- Randomly selected faces from CelebA dataset (300 images)
- cropped faces with OpenCV
- Training details
- image size: 3x128x128
- number of residual blocks: 6
- epochs: 200
- Detectron2 https://github.com/facebookresearch/detectron2/tree/master/detectron2
- CycleGAN https://github.com/junyanz/pytorch-CycleGAN-and-pix2pix/tree/master/models
- facenet-pytorch https://github.com/timesler/facenet-pytorch
- Face detection with OpenCV and deep learning https://www.pyimagesearch.com/2018/02/26/face-detection-with-opencv-and-deep-learning/