Lighthouse is a PHP package that allows you to serve a GraphQL endpoint from your Laravel application. It greatly reduces the boilerplate required to create a schema, it integrates well with any Laravel project, and it's highly customizable giving you full control over your data.
The documentation lives at lighthouse-php.com.
If you like reading plain markdown, you can also find the source files in the docs folder.
If you have an existing Laravel project, all you really need to get up and running is a few steps:
- Install via
composer require nuwave/lighthouse
- Publish the default schema
php artisan vendor:publish --provider="Nuwave\Lighthouse\LighthouseServiceProvider" --tag=schema
- Use something like GraphQL Playground to explore your GraphQL endpoint
Check out the docs to learn more.
We welcome contributions of any kind.
- Have a question? Use the laravel-lighthouse tag on Stackoverflow
- Talk to other users? Hop into Slack
- Found a bug? Report a bug
- Have an idea? Propose a feature
- Want to improve Lighthouse? Read our contribution guidelines
All notable changes to this project are documented in
When upgrading between major versions of Lighthouse, consider
See how you can start
CONTRIBUTING.md to this project.